Static Caravan Rental Terms & Conditions
1. Insurance: It is recommended that you purchase some form of Holiday Insurance from your local broker to cover your personal luggage, personal money, holiday cancellation/curtailment, personal and public liability etc. This type of cover is fairly standard and not too costly.
2. Children: Supervision of young children is strongly recommended during use of Play Facilities and in the Swimming Pool area. Children under 8 years of age and those that cannot swim will not be permitted in the Swimming Pool unless supervised by an adult
3. Pets: We welcome dogs in Caravans RM15 and JC28. Should you wish to bring another pet with you please contact us to make arrangements. Failure to notify us of your intention to take a pet will result in your holiday being forfeited.
3a. Pet Insurance: It is recommended that you purchase some form of Holiday Pet Insurance from your local broker. If you are unsure about this please contact us prior to booking.
4. Smoking: NO Smoking in our caravans.
5. Parking: Please ensure that your car is parked without obstruction to other guests. All vehicles are parked and driven on the Park at the owner's risk. The Road Traffic Act applies to road users.
6. Park Rules: We are unable to accept bookings from: a) Groups of persons of all one sex. b) Groups under 21 years of age. Devon Cliffs is a family holiday park and anyone whose unreasonable conduct causes a nuisance to any other persons on the park will be asked to leave. Other Park Rules are displayed on Park. Please ensure that you and your party comply with these.
7. Owners Rules: The caravan must be left in a clean and tidy condition. The hirer is responsible for all members of the party and must make good any losses, breakage, or damage done to the caravan or its contents during their stay. Should a court case result the Holidaymaker may be liable for court costs.
8. Paying your deposit: A £100 per week deposit is required at the time of booking (this deposit is non-returnable should you decide to cancel or if you fail to return a completed booking form within 10 weeks of your holiday start date, or at booking time via email if less than 10 weeks). If you have e-mailed us a copy of the booking form we will still need a hard copy a.s.a.p. The deposit is payable within ten days of a provisional reservation, otherwise the caravan may be re-let.
9. Paying the balance of your holiday: Full payment is due 70 days (ten weeks) before the start date of your booking. If the balance is not received by the 'Date Due' then your holiday will be treated as a cancellation (see below). With no further notice. If you have missed the ‘Date Due’ for payment of the outstanding balance a 5% administration fee added to the balance.
9. Cancellation of your Holiday: If you have to cancel your holiday, you must notify us in writing. The date of cancellation is the day when we receive written notification. In the event of cancellation, a sliding scale of charges applies as laid out below:
10. Bedding: We supply duvets, duvet covers, pillows, pillow slips and sheets.
11. Unforeseen Circumstances: Should accommodation booked become unavailable due
to circumstances beyond our control a full refund will be given. Alternative accommodation
to the same value will be offered whenever possible.
12. Bookings are from 4pm on the date of arrival until 10am on the date of departure. Details for collection of keys and passes will be given once final payment has been made.